cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require information about Z_Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our client have one requirement which is not standard we need to customize that so its require Z_Development efforts

he require one tab in purchase order document so once he click on that particular tab it  open one document which is already  stored in DMS

can you please help me how could i configure this into DMS.

Many Thanks,

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created one folder in DMS under that i created some document,now i have to provide reference to ABAP person how could he check how many document are their in the folder and which is recent one so he can fetch the recnt document from folder.

Suppose Their are some folder's in which i stored some document in DMS now abaper want to fetch particular document from the folder how could he fetch that document from folder.

Many thanks for your previous response.

Regards,

Aniruddha

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha

Hope your ABAP colleague is aware of the user-exit where this code goes.

He needs to call the FM:

call function 'BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETOBJECTDOCS'
       exporting
         OBJECTTYPE   = 'EKPO'
         OBJECTKEY    = LV_OBJKY "concatenate PO no and PO item no.
       tables                                    " gives DMS document details.
         DOCUMENTLIST = LT_DOCLIST.

The LT_DOCLIST table will have the DMS document details for this PO item.

Once you get this, READ this table and call the CV02N/CV03N transaction using the CALL TRANSACTION method with the parameters IDs of the 4 fields and don't forget to use SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

This should be fine i guess. Your ABAP colleague should be able to figure out things.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one document under the cv01n transaction now i want to link that document with customization tab when user click on tab that particular document get open each and every time abap person asking for the object thru which he can call that particular document

Thanks

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

In the user exit of the custom tab, you may have to write a code the call the CV02N/CV03N t-code.

The code here will involve a call the FM: BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETOBJECTDOCS (let me know if you need the sample code for this).

The returned DOCUMENTLIST table would have the document details (like the document no, document part, document version and document type).

Next you call the CV02N/CV03N via BDC/BAPI.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harsh,

Many Thanks for your prompt response.

Can you please share the code with me .that would be helpful for me.

Aniruddha