cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Perform UD in QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While processing the Inspection Lot, the SAP system got Frezzed. After refresh the system, I unable to perform UD.

I keep getting error : The inspection lot is blocked by User. I try to unblock the inspection lot via QA02, still I'm receiving the sam error.

Even after 1 day, the system keep blocking the Inspection lot with the same Error.

Please Advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue as I know mainly due to slow performance of system.

First thing is to inform basis team as this could be issue during system upgrade or queue stuck.

This generally block the entries for users while they logged into different transactions which in-turns block the tables.

Hence Inform basis team.

Process the stuck queues.

Then delete entries from SM12 if entries still exists.

If problem is major refer it to  SAP for performance improvement.

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raku,

It's normally happen when the same material is being processed by someone else either in production, logistics-dispatch and sales person while doing UD simultaneously.

We also face same problem quite some times that's due to above mentioned reasons but your case looks different.

Waiting to learn something new.

Regards;

S Ahmed

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can delete the locked entries using SM12 transaction code. Input table as QALS there and you will have the output of entry that got locked. Do not forget to confirm from your basis team first!

Anand