cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to complete a BPM process in PI 7.4 using NWDS without error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying practice one simple BPM scenario File to File:

File sender->iflow(PI to BPM)->Soap Receiver BPM-> Soap Sender->iflow(BPM to PI)->File Receiver

The bpm is deployed successfully ,no errors in receiver and sender communication channels. The file is picked up successfully from the source folder but I am not getting it in the target folder. I am unable to trace where the file is going in between. In the prcess repository of configuration and monitoring tool it is showing that process is suspended Kindly help me out with you valuable comments.

Thanks,

Samarjit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samarjit

I'd suggest that you go through the following article to learn about troubleshooting BPM issues.

Since the BPM process is suspended, you'd need to identify which step is causing the error and check further the error log or trace in order to find out more.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Thanks Eng. I am checking it.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Samarjit,

check for the service reference, Assign XI and select business component in the NWDS.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samarjit

Noticed that you have closed the thread as assumed answer. Is your query fully answered or is it not?

Since you are new to SCN, please read the following blog.

If your query is fully answered, please close is properly. Otherwise, please provide more details or if you have the answer yourself please provide that too.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

The things u have mentioned are assigned and checked. Still not getting file.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Samarjit,

Go to  NWA->Search for manage processes->select your process and in the history tab select the advanced option and post the error what your getting.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My query is resolved now. Process is working fine. There were some problems with the service references, I have added service reference for BPM inbound service interface and recreated the start event . Now it's working, I am getting my target msg. Thank u all for ur kind help.

Thanks & Regds,

Samarjit

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess I told you to check the service reference..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Yes, u have told me to check. That was an important point. Thank u.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NP..Glad to hear that it worked.

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samarjit,

You can probably see the error in "Connectivity Logging & Tracing" in NWA.

Go to, SOA->Logs and Traces->Connectivity Logging & Tracing

Tahir