cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plants Abroad for Normal Sales- Order type OR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a scenario wherein i have activated plants abroad functionality.

Scenario: Customer from Netherland Places SO in Netherland (NL) . NL doesnt have stock, So stock is supplied from Ireland (IR) directly to customer. Both NL & IR under same company code.

Document flow in SAP: SO--> Delivery to customer-->WIA plants abroad invoice-->Final Customer invoice

I have created a SO in NL sales org with IR plant in SO. Used Item category NLN in SO (for billing relevance J). Copy control in VTFL for NLN is in place

Created the delivery successfully. Now when i create WIA document with reference to delivery number I am getting incorrect details in invoice (Sales area in invoice coming that of NL) . Due to wrong sales area in WIA invoice the standard pricing procedure RVWIA1 is not getting determined.

Can anyone please correct me if i have done something wrong?

Regards,

Jagjeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in this case my understanding is that you create a WIA invoice to get intrastat incoming report in netherlands for sold goods to the customer.

Remember to put WIA billing type when creating an invoice may help. If billing type is related to pricing procedure for plants abroad and all the settings are correct.

Regards,

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagjeet,

Could share with us how did you finally get it working?

Thanks in advance!!

Eirini

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am really confused by your explanation.

My understanding so far was that plants abroad functionality is used to simplify tax reporting in the case you have a  company code, sales organization and VAT registration for for country A (some of your locations can be also in country A), but in addition you have a plant with a separate VAT registration for country B, which is assigned to the company code with country A and is used only for logistics activities.

You mentioned that the sales order is placed for NL sales organization- so what sales area you expected to get as a result for WIA billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thaks for your reply.

Here the sales order will be booked under NL Sales Org but plant will be defaulted as IE (Coz we do not have stock in NL)

Now IE will directly ship to customer but it will bill to NL (under IE VAT registartion no.) This will be WIA document.

NL will in turn bill the customer undet NL VAT registration no.

So therefore here two different tax sctructures will ne involved.

Just wanted to know if I am thinking in the correct direction.

Regards,

Jagjeet

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you describe looks more like the standard intercompany sales process.

In plants abroad both plants are assigned to the same company code, so you do not actually expect that NL to pay to IE for the price of products like you do with intercompany billing.

From what I know WIA is used for intrastat purposes. In the standard pricing procedure for plants abroad you have PR00 condition, so that you can get the correct taxes applied and then you have 100% discount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will be like INTRA company sales. but here both plants are assigned to single company code.

just for the sake of tax reporting we will have to use WIA document.

This is what i am thinking.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct, WIA is only for reporting the inbound/outbound stock movements.

I do not know how well your plants abroad scenario will work with sales to end customers though.

I hope that you are working with a legal consultant on the project to advise on topics such as whether any of the two countries has requirement for specific number invoice range without gaps for example, additional country-specific reporting requirements etc.

When you finally get it working, please post a document in SCN, so that the members of the community can also benefit from your experience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Veselina..

Will surely do that..!!!