cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori in EM 9.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are planning to use SAP Fiori in our current version 9.1 Which was currently using by webdynpro.

kindly provide more details about Fiori.

1. What is SAP Fiori

2. What are the advantages of being used in EM 9.1 over webdynpro application

3. Please share any useful links and PDFs with respect to EM integration with Fiori

thanks

sudhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhan,

There is no EM9.1. Did you mean TM9.1? It's EM9.0 or 9.2. EM9.2 supports the Fiori.

Please take a look at Daniel's blog:

Kevin's Blog:

I guess it's better to have EM9.2 with latest SP for Fiori.

If you are planning to enable mobile apps for EM, Fiori is better than webdynpro, I guess.

SAP or Kevin can guide you better in this regard.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

thanks for your response.

yes we are using EM 9.0, not 9.1 (typo mistake ).

1) is it possible to use SAP Fiori with EM 9.0, does it supports?? Or it is mandatory to upgrade the system to EM 9.2 in order to support SAP Fiori ?. Please let me know.

2) offcourse we may use mobile app. Is it mandatory to use EM 9.2 to enable as mobile app for using SAP Fiori

3) by the way what is SAP Fiori, give me benefits of it using in EM over other technologies like webdynpro?

thanks

sudhan

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhan,

I will try to answer your questions.

1) EM 9.2 is required to use the SAP Fiori app for SAP EM (Freight Order Visibility) respectively to create your own Fiori app for SAP EM ( see "How to create custom Fiori apps for SAP EM 9.2" )

2) Since EM 9.2 is required for the SAP Fiori apps for SAP EM the answer is YES.

3) General information regarding SAP Fiori your can find int the SAP Fiori community . For more details regarding webdynpro/Fiori UIs for SAP EM please check this presentation.

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhan,

For Question 3 - SAP FIORI adapts responsive design where it can accommodate into all types of screens e-g Mobile, IPad, Desktop etc.

https://experience.sap.com/fiori-design/

We have OpenUI community OpenUI5 where you can install and develop your own application.

Check Daniel reply for system requirements.

Regards

GGOPII

Answers (0)