cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use ODATA service metadata in SAP PI mapping

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am used to integrate and communicate the Gateway service using SAP PO Receiver ODATA Adapter. For this i got the ODATA service metadata from SAP Gateway system. (For testing i am used SAP standard ODATA service Employee User Service)

Here my query is how to use this downloaded metadata structure in SAP PI mapping. I can't download that metadata content in external definition tab. It's not an prober wsdl format too, the parent node was generated as "<edmx:Edmx Version="1.0" like that.

Please confirm, If need to any work around to generate the WSDL/XSD format using the downloaded ODATA metadata content? If yes please share the steps how to do the same. If my above understanding is wrong please confirm how to do the PI mapping using the ODATA service metadata or any other way to the use the mapping structure in SAP PI.

Thanks in advance,

Vijayakumar S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see last section in

The connectivity add-on uses the HCI’s eclipse based Operations Modeler tool. You use this tool to generate the XSD file that you need to import to the Enterprise Service Repository (ESR) for mapping operations.

You can refer to this document on SCN for details on how to model an operation (or query) for the SFSF adapter.

Also see SAP help Modeling Operations for OData Adapter

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

If anybody knows, Please share your ideas about the ODATA setup using SAP PI ODATA adapter.

Thanks & Regards

Vijayakumar S