cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adobe forms- Page break for table for every 20 records and at new value of one column in the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When designing an adobe form we are having the issue in page break as below.

In one table we have a column empno . We want to do the page break when ever new empno starts (or) when records in page reached 20 . When I use the conditional break using the empno column, I am getting the page break. But I am not sure how to do page break by no.of records in the page.

For time being to get out from this, In my driver program based on the above conditions I am filling an additional column pageno and doing the conditional page break in the adobe form based on the page no column.

So could you please help me any one how to achieve this page break by two different conditions in the page break at adobe form level without using driver program logic?

Thankyou,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chitturi,

why not use the interface to have an additional column (pagebreak = abap_true) to archive it. This is a good and easy to understand solution without a lot of scripting inside your form.

Anyway, you just need to add an script inside your adobe and put your pagebreak inside it. The Function you need for this modulo and of course the number of the processed lines at the specific site.

Here you can find the function explained:

LiveCycle ES2 * Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2

The correct event should be form:ready, you can validate it at that page

LiveCycle ES2 * Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2

So the code itself shouldn't be now that hard and additional to that you didn't share a line as it looks right now.

Happy coding.

~Florian