Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mapping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am doing HTTP - RFC scenario.

I have functional module as inbound interfcae and sysnchro message interface as outbound interfcae.

when i am doing interfcae determination, i have selected the functional module as inbound interface and when i search for interface mapping i am unable to see any mappings.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini -

Just double check your Interface Mapping in IR against the Interface Determination in ID. The outbound and inbound interfaces in both must match (including namespace). Just in case, also make sure your Interface Mapping is activated.

Regards,

Jin

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In interface mapping you have to select outbound message interface in your source message and your Function module in your Target. Then click on Read interfaces. Then select message mapping and F4 to select your mapping. If you have done everything correct you will see your message mapping there. If you dont see then just click on the message mapping and in source message put <b>Any</b> and in Target message <b>Any</b>. Then you will see all the mappings for the particular software component.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using services remember to add corresponding interfaces to it (inside integration Directory). Also remember to activate everything in Integration repository.

Regards,

Wojciech

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if u have set the rfc as ur target mt and soruce mt correctly and the defintion shud relate to the message interfaces also

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the MT u have defined in mapping? check for that