TD10 PCR Logic
Could you explain the below PCR with an Example.
TEXIT NE N
- HRS=BRELTI (in this operation, HRS get the time of time evaluation run. for example: 14:30 or 14,5)
- HRS-SWTE (in this part. number of HRS in previous part, deduct from end of daily work schedule. for example you set Daily work Schedule from 8-16. so HRS=14,5 => 14,5-16=-1,5. as a result HRS get new value. -1,5 is the new value for HRS)
- HRS?CTETOL (in this part, HRS New value, is compared with a value of payroll parameters. you can see payroll parameters in V-T511K. in CTETOL, C means a Payroll constants from table V_T511K. we consider TETOL=5. then the result of this part is -1.5 is compared with 5.
- IF HRS<CTETOL then rule continue in VARSTREDAY.... but ELSE rule will end.
- in our example HRS is less than TETOL. in continue, VARSTREDAY get value of relative day of time evaluation period. consider we are in 3nd of time evaluation period.
- because 3nd is not equal to 01, the rule continue in TEXIT NE N operation. this operation means Function CUMBT is not processed+Further processing is cancelled and The next day is not evaluated.
IF we are on the 1nd of time evaluation period TEXIT NEWN means Function CUMBT is not processed+Further processing is cancelled and The next day is not evaluated+ A recalculation is only set for RPTEZL00 if the previous day also belongs to the current period.