cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBRK-FKTYP determination (order-related billing)

former_member328731
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I am creating invoice based on sales order. In this case I should have order-related billing. But when I create invoice and check VBRK-FKTYP it have value ‘L’ which is delivery-related billing.

This cause that when I go to VF31 I need to mark delivery related to get result, even it is order related, because system will not show me anything. Also it cause in VFX3 billing category (and description) as delivery related.

I am using copy of standard order OR, I am using standard item category TAD and I am using copy of standard billing type:

Also copy control is set up like this:

How to fix this situation? Because it is not delivery related for sure and it makes confusion among users.

Thank you,

Harry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MvW
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

I've got the same problem within VF31. As already mentioned in thread , the field fktyp is determined in Include LV60AA28 / Form FAKTURADATEN_AUFTRAGSBEZOGEN line 24 - 30.

This issue is also described in note 45686. Thereby only credit / debit memos are getting fktyp = A.

This was done to bill order- and delivery-related documents into one invoice.

Hope, this helps you.

Best regards

Mark

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

I believe your customizing is correct. You can observe the same behaviour if you use cash sales process.

Even if you use order-related billing, VBRK-FKTYP is filled with L instead of A when for sales orders process to enable the creation of combined invoice of order-related and delivery-related items.

The exceptions are billings like credit/debit memos.

As a result in VF31 you cannot distinguish between order- and delivery-related printouts.

This is a standard functionality - so you can simply educate the users to leave the default selections for order and delivery related billing as they are and use the output type + date + organizational data as selection criteria.

If they really insist in printing the documents in a specific sequence (which is a bit pointless), they can select the billing numbers from VF05N.