Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Header / Line Item in Printing Forms

Dear all,

I'm struggling with an issue in taking the values from the line item and putting into the header of the form. Can you please help me out with the scripting?

I hope the requirement is clear, please let  me know if it isn't..

Form Header:

Form Detail (also Content Area):

This is the ITAB coming into the form.

Based on the combination of WERKS and LGORT(Storage Location),  I need to create a  new page. I have achieved this using Conditional break and it's working fine. If there are more line items and it exceeds the content area, it flows to the next page, no issues here as well.

So the output will look like below for the example given above.

So the question here is, I need to take the first LGORT on the given page and display it on header (each page will have header and Detail). So the first page will have no storgage location (LGORT) in header, the second page will have 0720 as storage location (LGORT) in header and the third page will have 0900 as storage location (LGORT) in header.

Basically what I want is in the content area the first DATA elements LGORT on each page. How can I get this?

I apologize if I wasn't clear on the requirement. Sincerely appreciate your time and effort!

Thank you,

Justin.

Tags:
replied
Hello Justin,

Yes, Now you got me.  When I told you the script based on screenshot of binding, you did not create GT_LGORT_HDR table in interface. After that you told me that you have created this table and program is working according your requirement.
  I suggested you an simple alternative of creating table in interface, and had told you clearly

It's up to you that you want solve it by doing extra efforts in interface or want to solve it by using simple script on form layout.

Regards

Piyush

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question