cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/UI2/INTEROP & /UI2/TRANSPORT are missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to check why the services related to launch pad designer are missing. I am not able to see /UI2/INTEROP & /UI2/TRANSPORT services when I click Add Service from the transaction code /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

System service pack levels are the below. Please help us.

Regards

Ravi B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Most probably the system alias is incorrect.

SAP Fiori LL18 - System Aliases definition for Fiori

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hello every one, I am facing also the relative problem. Fiori launchpad and some Fiori Apps are working fine in development system along with Local Alias. But after Transporting these Backend (oData) services to Quality system the following "/UI2/" Gateway services are inactive.

• ZINTEROP
  • ZPAGE_BUILDER_CONF
  • ZPAGE_BUILDER_CUST
  • ZPAGE_BUILDER_PERS
  • ZTRANSPORT

and these services are also missing in SICF under opu/odata. Even namespace category "ui2" is also missing, even though these services are also bound with Local system Alias in Q-System. Without these services I cannot run Fiori Launchpad. Any solution?

former_member190939
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you try to add them using transaction /iwfnd/maint_service?

0 Kudos

They are already added with the Transport but are inactive and also missing the SICF node. I have now solved the issue by explicitly activating them in Q-System. But my question is that is there any way to activate these services by Transport?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please check whether they are already present in the list on /iwfnd/maint_service.

Then check the notes for SAP_UI 740 0013 also at the below link.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh