NW Single Sign-On implementations queries
We are in the process to implement the NW Single Sign-On for our SAP and non-sap systems.
We have done the implementations as follows :
Implementing Single Sign-On with X.509 Certificates
I) Secure Login Server
- We installed NW 7.4 and Secure Login Server 2.0 SP5
- Imported Root CA to client
- Secure Login Library
- Extract Secure Login Library on target SAP system .
- SNC configuration
- Create AS ABAP SNC X.509 Certificate and Import
- Configured UME for MS AD
- Initialized the Secure Login Server
- Activated SSL
- Configure SPNEGO (keyTab)
- Activated SPNEGO
II) Secure Login Client
- Applied Policy Registry files (ProfileDownloadPolicy_xxx.reg)
- Installed SL Client
III) Configure SNC User Mapping for SAP AS ABAP
Now SSO has been successfully tested on SAP ABAP system using below link and it’s working without any issue.
But we have some queries on below points :
- How to implement the SSO for Java portal ( SAP NW 7.0 EHP 1 ) with AD authentication and using IDP?( FYI already Java portal UME data source is ABAP system and user ID of Java portal and AD are not same)
- How Sales force SSO can be added in same AD authentication NW SSO using SAML ?
- Is it possible to activate the AD password reset capability through SAP NW SSO 2.0?
- Could you please guide and provide me any step wise procedure documents other than SAP hep link on all above points ?
Thank you all in advance !