cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROE: Record of Employment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use transaction code PC00_M07_RROE to generate the WEB ROE.  Now I want to enter the ROE serial No. in the ROE Form.  Kindly guide as to what should be done to accomplish this.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use the Web format, the ROE are generated without a serial number, transmitted to Service Canada, and the Serial Numbers are then imported from their Web Site.

Are you still on the Laser (paper) version?  When we were using it (before 2006), we had to get a series of serial numbers from Service Canada.

Check out SAP Note SAP Note 2153396 (and the Canadian ROE Master Note) for upcomming changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

We have implemented Web ROE.  We use the XML file for importing the format and .blk file to export the ROE Form output to a desired location (desktop).  This .blk file is used for uploading in the Service Canada Website.  Further, this file does not contain the serial no.  Kindly tell me as to how do I input the serial no. for the ROE Form generated.

Further, as per your response, I read the SAP Note 2153396 and found that the tables VC_T51T8_A, V_T5K1R, VC_T51T8, V_T5K1E does not contain the values as detailed in the Manual Instruction for SAP Note 2206524.

The SAP Note 2206524 tells in the solution, that this package will get activated on 01/01/2016.  Kindly provide some input on this please.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A few minutes after uploading to Service Canada's Website, you should be able to retrieve a file with the Serial Numbers.  Import that file into SAP.

As for Note 2206524, I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of the changes planned for next March.  We'll go through the HRSP process in November and move to Version 2.0 at that time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

I downloaded the file from Service Canada and saved the file in an XML format on my desktop. The said file had the serial no.  Later, I tried to import that file in the Web ROE Workbench by choosing the required run id.  The import failed.  Kindly tell me whether, I have missed any step.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is an operation done by our School Board's users, but according to our User's Manual, after importing the .xml file from Service Canada, you select your Run ID (which should be in the "In Processing" tab) and activate the "Import" icon.   Then, in the Importation screen, you select the "Presentation Server" button and use the tool to select the file to import, and then execute it (first in test mode, then in "LIVE" mode).

What kind of Error message are you getting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

I am getting the message incorrect or corrupted import file.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

May I know the right process to download the file from Service Canada.  Should I download the PDF file and convert it into XML file or directly download it to XML File from service Canada website.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't help you much since I've never had access to Service Canada's website.

Service Canada provides 2 XDS files to validate your XML File (Record of Employment on the Web (ROE Web) - Technical Specifications to develop an XML Interface - S...) before you upload it to their site, and we suggested to our users to have 2 sub-folders for their ROEs; one for ROE to Upload and one for the files to import into SAP.

After your BulkFile has been uploaded onto Service Canada, you should be able to log-in back onto their site and see your file (with a .blk extension) with the status compatible with "treatment finished".

You select it, get an update of the transfered files, and are then able to import it.

Save it on your desktop or server, and then execute the import it into SAP (first in "Test" mode, then in "LIVE" mode).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

I could maintain the ROE SL.No. manually in the ROE Workbench by clicking the change button.  This resolves my issue, I think.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Victor

Answers (0)