cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finger Print option in Advantco SFTP adapter.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have SFTP-->PI-->ECC scenario.

we are trying to connect to external SFTP server as per them we need to accept the fingerprint of the server i know their is an option in SAP SFTP adapter to mention in fingerprint but how about Advantco SFTP adapter ? and what's the use of option 'Known Host File ' in the advantaco SFTP adapter if this is used for fingerprint how do we use it ?

And also my sender SFTP channel is not polling its just in green , if i try giving wrong host name then it gives me the error but when i try to connect the correct server the polling stops their is no error nothing  , i tried connecting correct server but gave some wrong folder which doesn't exist even though in this case its not giving me any error its just in green no polling happening. Can you please let know why it is behaving like this ?

SAP PI 7.31 , SP 11

Br,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Known host File - will be  SFTP servers Public keys.- SSH_hosts or Known_host location to store the certificate and keys (NWA).

I dont think Advantco will have separate option for fingerprint similar to SAP SFTP.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So their is no way we can handle FingerPrint with Advantco SFTP adapter ?