cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD -321(IM) - Sloc to Sloc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We received the FG in SL01 storage location where final inspection is done and moved to SL02.

After this transaction system is creating transfer posting document with movement type 321.

And system moves the approved stock to SL02.

Now we are implementing WM for SL02 storage location.

My area of concern is on below areas :

1.Which document(TR or PCN ) shall system create in WM after TP(321) in IM ?

2.Which WM movement type shall be assigned to IM(321) mov type ?

As there is a physical movement of mat from sl01 to slo2 system shall create TR with 311 mov type in WM .

Please suggest me if anyone of you have come across this scenario .

Regards,

Om

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Om,

As per your scenario  where FG is received (produced with 04 inspection lot type) in SL01 (non WM managed loc.) and during quality clearance transfred to SL02 (WM managed location) following will be the solution

1. Transfer requirement will be generated for stock transferred from SL01 to SL02 during clearance of stock from QI to UR and change of storage location.

2. 312 (Stock tr.stor.loc.st.plcm) WM movement can be used to process the TR through transaction LT06.

Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukesh,

Thanks for your post.

Yeah i agree with you that TR document shall be created for this transaction ,As there is physical movement of the material.

You mean i have to assign 312 WM mov type to 321 mov type ?

I checked and found that 312 is generally is used for sloc to sloc reversal.

Please correct me if i am going wrong.

Regards,

Om

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again Sharma,

Basically in IM/WM integration 312 is not a WM movement type for reversal, but it is often used as initial transfer betwen storage locations in one plant.

So 312 is a WM movement type you would use for this transfer, and it's not a reversal, you can assign it to 321 mv.type.

Feel free to test it this way on your DEV or QAS system to see how it works, it should fulfill your requirement.

Regards,
Mihailo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukesh/Mihailo,

Please check by IM-WM movement type assignment table :

Regards,

Om

former_member750380
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Om,

The screen shot you have provided is fine. Just check if you also did setup for stock category Q for IM-WM movement types.

regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukesh,

I didn't find the stock category Q for IM-W movement types.

I can see movement indicator and special stock indicator but didn't find any field with stock cat Q.

Hope you asked me to check in OMLR table ?

Regards,

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukesh.

You have solved my issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didn't have this requirement, as far as I had a chance to implement the processes, it either SLoc to SLoc or change of stock category (Q/S/_).

But I think it is feasible, I just don't have time to experiment at the moment, but I'll come back after I try it out in the system.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Crossing my mind, if you have a transfer between nonWM and WM SLoc it should only be possible to do it only by creating a TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mihailo

Even i have come across such scenario first time.

Currently system is creation transfer posting document in IM with 321 mov type.

WM implement has to be implemented for sl02 storage location.

What mov type shall be used for IM and WM ?

I am clear that i shall create TR document for this transaction.

Regards,

Om