Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO, Trigger/Generate an custom alert from UDF using CBMA to Solman

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am aware of creating Component Based Alerts rule in NWA and solman as a consumer to send alerts in case of mapping error or failures. But i have a requirement where i need to send a alert message from my mapping program UDF to the alert rule created in NWA.

This is a basically a kind of validation warning message from my message mapping program which i need to send to solman. As the interface message will not fail, the error message will not be automatically captured using Component Based Alerts to solman.

How can i generate the alerts to send it when solman as consumer?

Please provide your input this.

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am not sure if it possible to create an error from mapping and push it to the standard alert queues in the java only stack. It sure was there in the case of ABAP stack.

The alert API available also seems to be more of a read only and doesnt have a create alert capability.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/9b/b8b1b38fc74043a90fbc79d2e7abd4/content.htm?fram...

PS: I will suggest you open a message with SAP and check if there are any options.

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Shabarish. I hope there is no API as of now. Will put this question to SAP itself.

Answers (0)