Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom BOR

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have created a custom BOR object - ZRMS  (with methods insert and update methods and FMs)

My requirement is that I want to link this object to a Z-table that governs the Insert and Update activities.

I want to help on following items. 

1. How to create events to this BOR?  I searched in sdn and not able to get answer. ( i wan to attach a custom workflow for update event ).

2. How to call this BOR object in a z-program. (for insert activities)

Can someone provide me a tips.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member809980
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

1. FM SWE_EVENT_CREATE is used to generate event and event receiver can be Function module or Workflow.

2.In report you need to create a instance of your custom business object using the following FM

SWO_CREATE or SWC_CREATE_OBJECT.

3 to access the attribute and method of the business object in the report you need to use the following FM SWO_INVOKE

set access parameter = "G" for attribute and "C" for method.

thank you!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

meenakshi_raina
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In SWO1, you can display the BOR object and then click on "create new event". You need to pass the required paramaters to this event,

You can use the FM SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT in your progam

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what Aditya already wrote, do check Macro Instructions for Accessing Objects, Attributes and Methods - SAP Business Workflow, and Creating Events by Using ABAP Classes - SAP Business Workflow if you need to program to BOR.

cheers

Jānis