Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grc access request workflow

pawan_amarnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured GRC Access Request workflow and it is working fine with line items.

Work flow path ==>

1: manager

2: Role Owner

3: GRC Security

Below is the scenario ==>

1 request with 4 roles with 4 role approver . Request should go to 3rd stage after getting approval from all role owner means every line item should get approved first in role owner stage , then only request will got to next stage.

Currently Role owners get the request of respect roles for approval. but next stage approver is getting the mail 4 times to approve the line item in same request while he should get 1 mail to approve all the line items at once.

Could it be possible to configure this scenario? If so, Please provide the solution.

Please help me on resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pawan_amarnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Notification settings are OK at each stage.

mail goes to current approver in every stage.

please understand my scenario:

1) 4 roles A , B , C, D. their role owner is the same person . so only one mail will go the respected role owner. After approval/rejection request will move to next stage & next stage approver will get only one mail.

2) 4 roles A , B ,C, D. their role owners are different  V ,X, Y Z.  Mail will go to every role owner.

Now every role owner will get a mail for approval/rejection. they approved the role.

Now what is happening on approval of each role, role request goes to next stage individually for approval.

As next stage is getting triggered by every role request, approver gets the mail multiple time.

what I want here, next stage should get triggered only after approval of every request line item in previous stage.

Please help me on configuring the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

although i do not remember the option to tick/parameter to enable, to allow request to go to next stage, only when all roles have been approved, but i know this option exists.

So, other scn members can hopefully resolve.

Regards

plaban

pawan_amarnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to remember and guide me on configuring the same.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Pls share the notification settings screen shot of all the three stages..I am interested to know the settings in second and third stage.

Regards,

Fazil

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Mail notifications depends on Notification settings at individual stage levels.

check notification settings at stage GRC Security in Maintain paths step

if possible share the screen shot.

Regards

Baithi