Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Material lisinting issue

Hi ,

I am facing material listing issue.

Just to let you know we have created new access table in combination of customer/material/dist channel/dest country combination. We maintained value in this combination in VB01. This Access is working for other custumer and destination country. But for this particular and customer and country QA(Quatar) its not working.Though we maintained the listing records.

We checked with ABAP code and found out that this Access showing blank values above case.

Also listing related all the configuration is done. We checked that.

There is no exclusion also maintained for this material and customer.

Still when creating the order I am getting error message "Material Listing not maintained"

I check the SDN but did not get any relevant issue topic. Please see attachment.

Regards,

Bedayan

Listing2.png (118070 B)
Listing1.png (136568 B)
Former Member
replied

My point is: in case you have 2 listings for the same customer on 2 different levels for A001 the setting of TVAK-VERLI determines what should be teh system reaction. In case of ' ' - the allowed materials for sales are determined by the first listing, when 'A' - the last listing, 'B' - at least one listing should contain the material, 'C' - the material should exist in both listings to be allowed.

What is the setting for your order? If it is ' ', then which listing is determined first? Check your access sequence for A001.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question