Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No free time slot after forward scheduling

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we want to plan freight orders with departure Dates 1 week from now into the future. We are changing the departure date/time and do Forward scheduling. What could be the reason of attached error?

if the truck resource had already another Fo at the same time, why does the error not mention the resource? The error meantions the from Location 0001 and the to Location 1000376.

Has someone seen this error before and can provide an Explanation? Thanking you in advance.

Points will be rewarded quickly both for helpfull and correct answers.

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share the acceptable and requested dates on the freight unit for both stops?

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Pankaj, thx for your reply. plse find attached the two stages for each FU:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for sharing the screenshots. To get a clear understanding, what date are you trying to put on the freight order pick up date?

Try, not to populate the end date acceptable on delivery stop and try again. I quite don't understand why you would get an end date requested on delivery two months after requested start but then also populate end date acceptable on delivery stop which is equal to the requested start at delivery stop.

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pakaj,

I have put 06.10. 7:30H on the freight order departure date/time. The Standard updates the start date acceptable from the Fo departure date/time. After running Report /SCMTMS/PROCESS_TRIGGER_BGD, the error does not come up any more. Anyway, I am thankful for Input from someone who has seen this error before.

Regards

Petra

Answers (0)