cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink error internet explore 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made a crystal report using version 11

Based on the field ticketId I created a hyperlink formule which bascially says: 'http://websiteExample.com/form=3&ticketid='+{opdracht.TicketId}

If I run the code in crystal reports 11, it works.

Now we copy the report to the website and now when we click on the ticketId, in internet explore it shows the default ticketscreen like if you didn't select a ticket yet.

In chrome however it works fine and automatically opens the right ticket.

I do not know which webviewer version of crystal reports viewer they use.

How can I solve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joey

You are obviously using some CR SDK so for now I moved your post to the SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio Space... And this is where the questions start:

What version of CR - please be precise. E.g.; CR version 11 just is not enough information as this could mean v. 11.0, 11.5 or even 14.0 (CR 2011).

What CR SDK?

What development tool?

What OS?

What version of IE?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

cr 11.0.0.1282

Ie 11.0.9600.17959

Development tool: None I just take my crystal report to a web directory where the program uses a for my unkown webviewer as we didn't make the program.So people can see and use the rapport. The tool we use is Ultimo 10.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is so much wrong with this.

1) CR 11.0 does not support IE 11

2) CR 11.0 does not support WIN 7

3) No idea what Ultimo 10 is - you will have to contact them and find out how to use it with CR (e.g.; I have no idea what version of CR they may support or how they implement the load of CR, what CR rutime they are using, etc., etc., etc.)

In a nutshell, it is almost impossible for us to help with 3rd party solutions, e.g.; Ultimo 10. We have no idea what CR SDK they are using, how it is implemented, and so on. Thus as I mentioned already, you will hve to contact Ultimo.

- Ludek

Answers (0)