Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10B background job: Unable to create Delivery

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create delivery for STOs through a background job for VL10B. I have created the variant using VL10BATCH. I am scheduling the program RVV50R10C with the variant i created in VL10BATCH through SM36. Once the background job finishes, from the spool content, I can see the list of STOs for which delivery should be created. But there is no delivery gets created for the STOs.

I can create deliveries for those STOs in the foreground using VL10B. Can somebody suggest why system does not created deliveries for STO in the background? Am I missing any settings while scheduling the program in the background?

Thanks

SBS

madhu2000g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @satyabrata.sahoo2

Can you please tell us the solution of above scenario ,we are also facing the same issue!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

I have changed the role to 5003 in User Role tab and now deliveries are getting created for STO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when are creating variant then enter delivery creation date is dynamic "Deliv. Creation Date and type of selection variable = D.

Regards

KKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

SBS,

In your VL10B screen, for the variant you have saved for background processing, look at the User Role tab.  Scroll down until you see the F code, expand the list.  What are the function codes included there?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know how are changing STO No. are you changing or not.

if you are creating delivery in background then you need to change STO no daily.

Regards

KKK

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have put only supplying plant, shipping point as input parameter and rest other field values are blank as I want deliveries should be created for all open STOs available. I have scheduled my background job at every 30 minutes.

I tried to schedule the job with some specific STOs also. But the same result, no deliveries get created.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this job does not have a job log or spool file from where you could get some more info?

Have you already checked the log in V_SA transaction?