cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my goal is add some fields into linear data screen accessible by IL02 / IL03 and so on, I implemented badi EAML_LFE_SCREEN_CUST and enhanced structure CI_EAML_LFE adding my fields for Longitude, Latitude and Altitude, what I don't know now is what do I have to do in order to see my fields into linear data? I'm able to see the fields already drawd into customer screen 100 of badi but I would like to see also that ones I added to the structure, if I try to modify the screen on order to manually design my fields into Sap requires me an access key, is this the only way to change the screen or there is something else I can do by code?

Thanks in advance

GN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

As I understood so far about the active resources available in this space regarding LAM, that too in the related technical (enhancement) area, are very limited. Your query indicates that with LAM (through EHPs), new tables and enhancements have come-up. So this query will expect reply from such a member who should have already worked in the related functional and the enhancement areas.

After some wait, you may post your query in ABAP Development space or ABAP Switching, Enhancing and Adapting Standard Programs space, by rephrasing the question to give a complete technical flavor.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao