cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data was not populated in RFC---ECC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have scenario FILE------->PI---------->RFC, here i configured every thing, channels working fine. when i tested my scenario it's working fine. I facing issue is my data was not reflected in ECC system. I send file with in the PI system data was populated in ECC. i fed with this situation can you please suggest any suitable solution where i did mistake.

Regards,

sruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sruthi,

Check for ABAP dumps in ECC post data transfer . If any dump generated then then you find out the cause of the problem.

Other way if it is a test system then you can set external break point in RFC and you can debug the RFC.

Kind Regards,

Sarojkanta Parida

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you see the message in SXMB_MONI?

Did you check the queues (SMQ1, SMQ2, SM58)?

I assume your message is stuck somewhere.

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay.

yes i can able to see the messages in moni, messages not struck in Queus. message reach ECC system successfully.

message process successfully data was not populated in ECC tables. If i send message with in PI system using RWB data populated in tables.

My scenario is File---->PI---> RFC

regards,

sruthi

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Then I do not understand the problem. You say the message reached ECC successfully. That is the goal - right?

Data was populated in ECC tables - that sounds good to me.

Please explain where the problem is.

Best regards,

peter

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

check for the data in ECC using the right key and also check the output XML in PI while triggering from File.

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please see 's answer.

Regards,

Peter

former_member378318
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sruthi,

If it is a Z RFC object in ECC change it to include an infinite loop, then in SM50 jump into debug and see what it is doing.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sruthi,

Issue is not clear, if you have done any changes in RFC stop and start the channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay.

message process successfully data was not populated in ECC tables. If i send message with in PI system using RWB data populated in tables.

My scenario is File---->PI---> RFC

regards,

sruthi