Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Location Number

jamespaul_asirvatham
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have error for Field Header: Receiving Office: Location No. is a required field for the action HDR: Save Node .

I have done : Go to in SAP Easy Access  in EWM system -> Extended Warehouse Management -> Master Data -> Maintain Supply Chain Unit -> Choose your SCU and press enter. Then click on 'Alternative' tab and sure that row 'RO - Goods Receipt office' exists. The moment RO been insert in SCU. The Inbound could not flow from ECC to EWM.  For the existing Inbound in EWM when activation button been click it hit runtime error. Anyone came across this errors ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

This is due to your Supply Chain Unit and Hierarchy of SCU, just make sure you have RO in your SCU hierarchy.

Other thing, you m ight have above settings properly maintained, but when you CIFed your Recieving office from ERP to EWM, make sure it has created a location with its identical location type and SCU.

Regards

Anoop

jamespaul_asirvatham
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

1. Yes I have assign RO in SCU.

2. Mapping for ERP plant / Sloc done for EWM

3. Mapping ERP Plant M099 / W001 to EWM Loc W01

4. For the location should we use 1003 or 1007

5. For CIF which one you are refering. Thanks

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

If your all setting are correct, then try to check what is the shipping/receiving point in your ECC delivery and for the same receiving/shipping point whether location is successfully CIFed in EWM. If not available then ship it again and assign the correct combination in Supply chain hierarchy as suggested by Anoop.

Thanks,

Sandip

Answers (0)