cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYR table not updating Payment Method

roger_sunny
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am creating cheques through FCH5 after running F110/F-53. PAYR table is reflecting the cheques issued but it is not updating the Payment method.

Has anyone faced this issue or knows how it can be resolved?

Thanks

Roger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PAYR table is updated by the print program RFFOUS_C after F110/F-53. Are you using standard program. Can you please check your FBZP customizing for payment method/country and let me know the print program used in this case or are you using PMW format Check?

I look forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards

Soumya Rao

roger_sunny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

I was creating cheques with FCH5 (manually) after running F110.

Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Roger

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member626853
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

Table PAYR will be updated when you issued check through F110. You have created check manually (FCH5). You can ask your basis guys for table which are update from T code FCH5 and F110.

Regards,

Deepak

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

System wont payment method for cheques issued by FCH5. It is a standard behavior. However, if you issue cheques by FBZ5/F-59, it updates the payment method.

Regards,

Mukthar

roger_sunny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Thank you for the tip. I will check it out.

Thanks & Regards,

Roger

roger_sunny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

I have issued cheques, through t-code FBZ5, as suggested by you. But even now, when I check "PAYR" table and provide parameter for payment method as "cheque" i am unable to view the issued cheque.

Thanks & Regards,

Roger

former_member626853
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

You can view report FCHN (Check Register) for mannually issued check (FCH5)

Regards,

Deepak

roger_sunny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Yes. That can be done. But I require PAYR table to reflect Payment Method for the cheques issued. This is not happening at the moment.

Thanks & Regards,

Roger

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

I am unable to see the system is updated the payment method in the table PAYR, when I issued the cheque through FBZ5.

Regards,

Mukthar