Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order confirmed-Delivery deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to WM.

Delivery is created and based on delivery transfer order is created and confirmed.So stock move one bin to other.

Now if delivery is deleted.Stock will remain in new bin because of already confirmed transfer order.

How to find which delivery is responsible for transfer order.

Thanks,

Thambi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why does it matter? you don't need that info to move the stock back.

you have to move the stock back to the bins using LT01 and movement 999

the delivery number is usually the bin number in 916.  if you already labeled it for shipping then you can probably see the customer  mentioned on the labels.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you already labeled it for shipping then you can probably see the customer  mentioned on the labels.

As per my understanding when PGI(Shipping) is done ,stock wont be in any of the bins.

Were can we see this.If my understanding is wrong correct me.

Thanks,

Thambi

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thambi,

On picking the TO for delivery, stock moves to interim area 916. You do the PGI when your stock physically leaves the warehouse and as a result the stock disappears from 916.

If, for some reason you want to stop the customer delivery and want to take back into the warehouse, then standard procedure is VL09 and then LT0G. This will move the stock to the bin from where it was removed initially.

- Sushant

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You had not mentioned anywhere that you posted goods issue.

If you had, then you would not see any stock, as a goods issue is not a movement between 2 bins, and that was what you had mentioned.

Confirming a transfer order is just adding the picked quantity into the delivery, it does not mean goods issue.

If there was a goods issue then you have accounting relevant data created, in that case it is not possible to delete a delivery physically as it is audit relevant.

You better describe your situation more clearly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it cleared even when delivery deleted  (before PGI) when picking is done.

Ur explanation was clear that bin number will be original delivery number,even though delivery is archived also.

Thanks,I am closing this thread.

Answers (0)