cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide me how to calculate  the freight condition  value as  container wise.My requirement is client is only able to know the number of container at the time of billing. so how to create condition type as it is available for fixed value, weight  wise and  volume wise. Looking forward your response.

Regards

Ranthu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not explained what is the business process and what would be the size of container.  You should be aware there are some 10 types of containers in various sizes.  Nevertheless, with standard condition record, it is not possible.  Create a zee table with the required fields whatever you want like Less Container or Full Container load, Container type (Standard, Ventilated etc.,) and the agreed rate.

As and when, users generate billing document, system should validate this zee table and fetch the freight rate.  This is possible via USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in program RV60AFZC

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your immediate response.My client has a tractor business and they have 4-5 different size of tractor.Earlier they have decided to calculate freight according to wight of the tractor.so we have created a condition record and it is coming correctly. but now they have some problem in export and they want to calculate the freight  by container wise

Process: Quotation-->Order-->delivery-->Billing

Container value should be mapped in quotation and flow to order and billing.

suppose  in quotation 10 container freight calculated. but if client delivered only 8 container then freight should be calculated for 8 container only  in billing. Need your guidance.

Regards

Preet