cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto picking not working

zoricak_marianne
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,  We have configured our system to auto pick based on shipping point, loading group, and plant for our shipping conditions.  When we create the delivery, it has all the correct information, shipping point, storage location, plant and batch determination is correct. The problem is that it is not auto picking.  There is no WM involved here.  We have identical configuration for other plants and everything works perfectly.  This plant is set up exactly the same way, but auto-picking is not happening.  If there are many items on the sales order, it's very time consuming.

Please advise what I should look for in configuration that may be causing this issue.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please share the setting without looking that it is not possible to suggest what may be wrong as you mentioned that it is working fine in one system but not in other

also I see that there are multiple thread exist on SCN related to Autopicking search with the term "Autopicking in Delivery"

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1658098

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

zoricak_marianne
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. The reference you gave was correct. Now it works.  The strange thing is that I did not maintain the second step for the other plants and they auto pick just fine.  But this particular plant seemed to require it.  VP01SHP is now maintained and it is auto picking.

I appreciate your assistance.