cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business role risk analysis issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts.

I am confused about business role risk analysis.

We have functions defined for different systems, S1 and S2; we have generated rules for

both systems.

We run a risk analysis from Access Management tab -> Access risk analysis à Role level.

We select a business role with two derived roles in S1 system and none in S2 system.

We have defined a connector with type BUSINESS; the results shows correct risks for system S1, but it shows the same risks for system S2.  

Is this correct? I think it isn`t because that business role doesn´t have roles in S2 system.

Someone can help me and clarify if this is correct?        

Many thanks in advance.           

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro:

Thanks so much!

I read the note that you refer and it does not apply.

I complete the necessary information:

• Release 10.0 SP13.
  • Notes applied: 1955032, 2050822, 2113066.
  • We have configured connector group BUSINESS according to note 1608580.

Business case

We controlling with GRC different systems. The functionality is similar for all systems; each

system works for a different company.

User can access to one or several systems; so we have defined business roles with derived roles in one or several systems.

We have defined the same risks for all systems.

When we run role risk analysis, selecting as role type Business Role, we expected find risk

only in the system where the business role has derived roles defined. The problem is it shows risks for all systems.

Work done

We have defined a connection type BUSINESS, and a connector group with connector type

1. BUSINESS. The actual configuration is:

This connector group has associated all physical systems.

We tried adding  Logical group in the options above , but it does not work

Thanks in advance

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lorenzo,

since you missed to provide the necessary information about your system we can only guess what is the reason of your issue. Please read the following document carefully and provide the missing details ->

At the current point I can only give you the advice to check out the following note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1671246

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Alessandro