cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved SC taking to wizard when editing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are in SRM 7.13 and activated ECS in our system. We want to use professional SC creation screen(Simplified SC) for specific user group and hence activated the switch "SRM_SELF_SERVICE_1", business function "SRM_701_SIMPLIFIED_SC" and also activated "Activate/Deactivate Simplified Shopping Cart" in SPRO.

Then assigned the role /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_EHP1 to the user and corresponding portal role as well. In the portal, we are getting professional SC creation screen when we click create SC. But if the user save the SC and when he try to Display/Edit, SC is opening in 3-step wizard.

We need to open it in professional SC creation screen when display/edit as well, since Limit item option in not available in 3-step wizard.

Please throw your light and help me fix this issue. Let me know if I miss anything.

Thanks

Raaam's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raaam's,

I'm not sure if I understand your question correction, but it seems there is a misunderstanding with the simplified SC creation screen and the professional SC creation screen.
Simplified SC is designed for occasional employees who use SC once in a while to procure stuff for themselves, while by saying professional SC screen we usually mean the SC creation screen used by purchaser. Professional SC creation screen is only available to users with purchaser role.

In addition, in standard user with employee role only will not be able to add limit item to SC. Only purchaser is able to do so.

Regards,
Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the response and clarification on simplified and prof. SC..!

Yes, we want to use prof. SC and user is assigned with purchaser role. However still user getting SC wizard when trying to edit the saved cart(which was saved thru. prof. SC creation).

Simplified SC switch/function is also de-activated now. We are working with SAP on this issue. They are checking our system.

Please let me know if any other setting which we need to invoke. Please throw your light on this.

Thanks

Raaam's