cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Conversion in 10.1 Version not updating SCOPE Dimension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BPC 10.1 Standard version, i am running Currency Conversion. Attached document with my analysis.

I have selected Store Entity property and also provided valid Entity.

Before Currency Conversion data in BW

After Currency Conversion data in BW.

When i run currency Conversion, system is calculating currency conversion for legal entities(E6 and E3), but it is not updating my SCOPE Dimension as EUROPE and ENTITY Dimension as EUROPE.

After Consolidation run:

BW data

Now as you can observe that the ENTITY is updated with CONSO and SCOPE as EUROPE, even new entries for EUROPE created for E3 and E6 entities.

Can you guys please have a look and let me know where is my mistake in my settings or 10.1 is working in this way.

Attached are the script logic for Currency Conversion and Consolidation.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member225135
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tej,

This is the standard behavior of BPC. At the time of currency conversion, system will not update the SCOPE, it will only convert the amount of local currency into reporting currency.But if you want your converted figures to be posted to group also, set the property of "STORE_GROUP_CURR" as Y (as suggested as khokan)

Hope this solves your issue.

Regards,

Rahul Periwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tej,

Everything is fine in your screen short but one mistake I see you not maintain properly your scope dimension there is member value empty in Parent_Group properties.Maintain properly Parenth_group properties then it properly pulled the value.

Khokan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khokan,

Can you be more specific, for which member i have to maintain Parent_Group value? Is it for CORPORATE or anything wrong with EUROPE.

Regards.

Tej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tej,

If you want to copy the currency translation figure to group dimension member then check this properties set to ok, scope dimension properties (Store group currency = y) and in Audittrail dimension member properties IS-CONVERTED value set to Y. Parenth_group properties represent ok.

Khokan