cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Maintenance Plan For Various Equipments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I need some help. Im the Key User for my employer and we need to assign one maintenance plan for 40 equipments. Right now the equipments have one maintenance plan for every one but we want make a PM route to include all in one PM. Right now we can't create a maintenance plan including various equipments. Regards

PD: Im new in this forum, any advice, tip, PDF, knowledge related to SAP Maintenance Module are welcome. Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to assign same maintenance plan with same task list for more equipments you use object list option.If you want same maintenance plan with different task list use maintenance item.

Regards

Ch. Anvesh

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jesus,

You can do it by using different maintenance items in a single maintenance plan. Means 40 items one for each Equipment in a single maintenance plan. Explore the same.

Pre-requisite:

All Equipments should have same cycle length, i.e., like 3 months and other scheduling requirements.

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks You for the information!!!. In that case if I don’t confirm all
the items the PM work order cant’ be close? This for GMP purpose.

Sr. Jogeswara:

I need some help about Maintenance Plans. Right now we only can see just one month ahead for PM’s and Cal’s (Periodic) and we wantsee a year ahead. And other thing is that we need that SAP create the nextorder the next day. Sorry if I take your time. We need to use the system in
full potential but right now you are my only resource. I’m working with SAP Maintenance for 10 years and I want learn more about in Maintenance Module. Kind Regards

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regarding your first question, how far ahead you can see the Planned Dates is controlled by your Scheduling Period in the Maintenance Plan Scheduling Parameters tab. Set that to 12 MON or 1 YR to meet your requirement.

Regarding the "next order being created the next day", can you be more specific about your requirement? Is that the next day after the previous call (in which case you need a cycle of 1 day), or the next day after the previous order is scheduled (in which case you need a call horizon of 0%), or after the completion of previous called Order (in which case you need the completion requirement tick)?

For more information on Planned and Preventive maintenance, you need to look for the PLM310 course. And there is plenty of other material to be found, e.g. Sapschool.

Finally, please note that it is preferable to create new threads for new questions.     

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sebastian, thank you for your help. I'm new in this site, for that reason I made my introduction asking for tips, knowledge, etc. Thanks for gave me a place to look (PLM310). This site is huge and SAP cover a lot of areas. The only thing that gives me fear is not asking the things I do not know

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is our scenario:

We have "Confirmation Requirement" and We use "Time Key Date". We want that SAP create the next order, the day after the last order was closed. Other question: What Mean "Date Determination" (Shift Factor Late Compl. and Shift Factor Early Compl.). We dont use Tolerance for PMs. Regards

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm still not sure what the scenario is - do you mean

a) that the Order due date should be scheduled on the first day after the completion confirmation is made, and then all subsequent calls are rescheduled at n months after this day, at a key date - see the screen below for the example of the schedule

- or -

b) that the Order should be called on the day after the confirmation, and the due dates scheduled should not be changed

a) is not achievable in the standard as far as I can think of, not even by using the Shift Factor, as a late Shift Factor will push the date back, not bring it forward.

b) is simply achievable if you specify a 0% Call Horizon and tick Completion Confirmation - as completion confirmation is done on a day n, and the batch job Deadline Monitoring (IP30 / RISTRA20) is typically done overnight, this is achievable - provided you do not give an Interval for Call Objects greater than 0 in this job's parameters (variant) - the next call for the plan would only happen at the small hours of day n+1, in the night - when your batch job is scheduled.

The above mentioned Shift Factors mean that the subsequent cycles are offset by a percentage of the difference between the planned due date, and the actual confirmed date. For example, if for the above schedule the late Shift Factor is maintained as 100%, the next call will be pushed back by the 24 days.

Compare 01.10.2015 & 25.10.2015

But if it is maintained as 50%, then due planned dates will only be shifted by 12 days.

Compare 01.10.2015 & 13.10.2015

Shift Factor Late Completion is used when the completion date is after the planned date, and Shift Factor Early Completion when it is before the planned date.

And Tolerances, respectively, means what proportion of the cycle can the delay be, before a Shift Factor is used at all (e.g. if you maintain 50%, then any difference of up to 15 days will not cause a shift)

Ask away - what you don't ask may not get answered