Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Tab is not displaying in MIGO display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are in EHP7 and We are facing a problem in MIGO display. While capturing transaction, Excise tab is appearing and we are able to post excise values.

While displaying the material document, we are not able to see Excise Invoice Tab.

Please let me know.

I have checked 1079123 SNOTE but this can not be implemented.

Thanks and Regards.

8 REPLIES 8

former_member243157
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear lawrence,

Can you take post screen shot for better understanding the incident.

Thanks,

Sameer Nirmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lawrence,

The excise tab will be visible in the transaction if you maintain the user in transaction screen reference for MB03 in the t-code OMT3E.

Best Regards

DS Rajan

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge if you can capture excise then you should be able to view also. Also can you check in table j_1iexchdr and j_1iexcdtl whether the Excise capture has actually happened. If it is after an upgrade then you should raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excise tab is visible only when  the options Capture & Post OR Only post option, not when the Excise Invoice only referred during MIGO.

Please also check the below note is applicable in your case.

2077891 - Excise tab does not appear while cancelling/displaying GR document which is posted w.r.t I...

0 Kudos

Dear lawrence,

Have you maintained material & plant combination in J1ID. If not please maintain.

Please post the details for better understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

There may be many issues for the Excise invoice not appearing.

a. Is it for only a particular document

b. Please check the j1ID settings

c. Is the tax code maintained in PO

d. Is the tax code with inventorized

Check all and share your findings.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poision,

Have you solved your issue. If so please share so that it can contribute to the community. If its not solved please let us know your issues.

Regards

Binoy