cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC-Firefighter Problem-Locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am facing one issue with Firefighters and it is that, after accessing to GRAC_SPM to use the firefighter, I access to the ECC, I perform the task I have to perform, but when I close the session, it seems it is not really closed, because if I try to access the Firefighter again and it says it is blocked. Any idea of what can be happening?

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197694
Active Contributor

Hello John,

If the session is not closed properly then check tcode:SM04 and end the session then

try again

1290018 - Firefighter ID is locked in Superuser Privilege Management

additionally check below KBA also

1895204 - Error message: <Firefighter ID> is logged on using <some other firefighter id> firefighter...

Regards

Baithi

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This can be for many reason.

kindly check.

In the table /GRCPI/GRIAFFUSR, find the Firefighter ID (FFOBJECT column) that corresponds to your Firefighter User (FF_USER column). Look under the LOGGED column, if you see and "X" for that row, if this contains an "X" that is the root cause, it needs to be empty/blank.

Then we can decide on applying applicable notes.

whether it needs to be applied in plugin or GRC system.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot,

I have discovered that meanwhile the Firefighter is performing tasks in the plug-in system, the session in GRC expires, so the user is blocked. Any idea of how to stop the user from being expired?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you try generating the Invalid Superuser report and this helps in analysing the users who are locked, expired or deleted.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Take a look at the SAP Note 2035815 - "Firefighter ID (FFID) is shown locked in EAM launchpad, even though no firefighter user is using the same FFID"

This note was released on SP07 of GRC 10.1 and SP16 of GRC 10.0.