Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkbox issue in Personas 2 - change not reflected in WEBGUI

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In our Personas live version which is Personas V2 I have a flavor based upon the Migo transactions.

As part of this flavor I have defaulted in the tick box for the printing:

Our users have reported to me that sometimes they are not getting their print outs. Upon investigation, it appears that if they uncheck this box, the change does not get reflected properly in WEBGUI.

For example, in my flavor if I unselect this field the first time you get the circle showing that something is happening, but the check box then reappears as checked:

However if I then switch to basic view this is what I see:

So for the user it still appears that the print box is checked, but in reality it isnt.

Has anyone else happened upon this issue?

thanks,

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ian,

Please share more information about the system:

Personas 2.0 SP ???

Kernel version and patch level ?

SAPKBxxxyy ?

Thanks,

Cris

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cris,

Yes we are on Personas 2 SP3 Kernel 742 112 SAPKP74009

I have tried to recreate the issue by going into MIGO and creating a new version based upon the basic View again as opposed to copying one of my flavors and I cannot get the same issue.

This leads me to think its some  sort of an issue with all my migo flavors ( I have 6 flavors for MIGO).

Thanks

Ian

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

I couldn't find any new corrections for checkbox issues in Personas 2 SP3.

In ITS side, there are a few corrections (3, since patch level 216). How difficult is to have a kernel upgrade in your system? I would recommend using the latest 7.42 stack kernel (SAPEXE/SAPEXEDB packages): patch level 200. Then apply the latest disp+work package (currently 221).

Regards,

Cris