Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Stock in transit.

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can I show value of a stock in Transit before its GRN done in receiving plant for STO?

Also I want to show qty of Stock in transit when PGI is done for STO delivery.

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try if you are in the proper release and you can run tcode MB5TD. Please, check SAP Note 925384 - MB5TD: Displaying stock in transit for key date for further details.

I hope this helps you

Kind Regards

Eduardo

Eduardo_Rubia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, Amol,

What about MB5T or MMBE?

Regards

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

It should show stock in transit in both MMBE and MB5T until GRN is done in receiving plant.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible to show value in MB5T rport with the standard functionality.

G. Lakshmipathi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No?

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

is there any other report exist to see value? apart from MB5T or MMBE?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you even need more reports for the same information? Better describe what exactly you are missing in the given reports, then we may be able to make suggestions, but till now you did not define any other requirement than in-transit, quantity and value.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MC.9, maintain storage location is equal to blank and input receiving plant code and execute.  I think you will be able to see the corresponding value of MB5T quantity there which I am not sure as I dont have access to SAP now.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, it is already available since ERP2005 EHP5, the wiki itself says “LOG_MM_SIT” available from SAP Enhancement Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0.

As you can see, you need to activate the business function LOG_MM_SIT to get this process.