cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 3.0 - Set status bar message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCN,

I created a Flavor (transaction SMEN - SAP Easy Access screen) that copies the complete name of a user from transaction SU01D and displays it on a label of the starting transaction.

In case an error has happened, the error is copied from the status bar and I try to display it again on the status bar of the starting transaction.

However, this doesn't seem to be working as displayed on the screen underneath:

I use the "setMessage(String MessageText, String MessageType)" function of the status bar to set the message.
After execution of the script, the screen jumps to the original screen and exits my current flavor. Nothing can be done in this screen anymore (switching flavor, edit flavor, open scripting editor, theme editor, ...) unless I reload the page.

Also another error message is being displayed than the one I've provided in the "setMessage" function.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Kind regards,

Niels De Greef

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Niels,

As discussed during the practitioners forum, kindly upgrade to SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP02.

Regards

Kranthi

0 Kudos

If upgrading to SP02 is not an option right now, kindly open an incident and we'll get back to you.

Regards

Kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi,

I will upgrade to SP2.0 as soon as the patch level of the kernel on our system is on level 300.

Regards,

Niels

TobiasQueck
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Niels,

Good to hear that! For all other, setting the status message is not supported in SP01, it is only supported in SP02.

Cheers!

--

Tobias Queck

SAP Screen Personas

Lead Architect

Answers (0)