cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why HR related changes not being captured in FF Logs?

anuj_kumar3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have noticed that FF logs report is not capturing changes for some HR related transactions like PU00, PA30.

See below logs for PU00 & PA30 where only t-code is being captured and no further entry available in old/new value. I can confirm that some of the entries have been changed.

I understand that FF logs capture only those logs which are being recorded in STAD and CDHDR whereas changes to info types are being recorded in PCL4 cluster which can be fetched using S_AHR_6101638 t-code and this might be the reason why FF report is not capturing HR related changes.

Could you please validate if my analysis is correct? Also help me to answer the below questions:

1.  How do we get to know what all kind of changes in SAP are being recorded in STAD/CDHDR whcih then can be read by FF?

2. Do we have some other area as well where changes are not being recorded (like HR, RTR etc)?

3. If answer to 2nd question is Yes, then what are those areas and what is the reason why those changes are not being recorded in STAD/CDHDR?

4. Do we have any way to capture such changes (Not part of STAD/CDHDR) in FF report?

Your help is much appreciated on this.

Regards,

Anuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

changes  are recorded in CDPOS. So, could you check, if any of your changes are available there.

Regards

Plaban

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

wqhy not asking in the proper space?

move to grc.