cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Survey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have problem with surveys. I think I configure everything but when I fill out survey it is not getting saved in CRM.

But lets start from begining :

1) I create new test survey

2) I assign survey to Transaction type and it is visible in WEB UI :

3) I maintain action for sending surveys :

4) I also maintain Email template and after completing action I receive email with link to survey

http://xxxxxx:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_svy_server/survey.htm?sap-client=100&applid=CRM_SURVEY_SERVICE...

5) After processing survey I can see my response in CRM_SURVEY_SUITE -> Evaluation

6) But when I want to see replay for survey in WEB UI I receive message that is not possible.

My question is what I do wrong in this configuration, or what is still needed to see response for survey in Web UI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MR_AP
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Marcin,

I'm currently trying to rebuild survey processing in the SAP CRM follow-up module "SAP S/4HANA Service" (also known as SAP S/4HANA Customer Management). I am actually stuck at the same point as you were back then. Have you been able to solve this issue? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance. Kind regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin

I do not have the correct document in front of me, however see if you can locate the Best Practice Guide for Incident Management.

I believe there are some SPRO settings required to assign your Survey to your Incident type.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arden,

Thank you for your replay I will try to check Best Practice Guide for Incident Management.

Also I already find one thing in SPRO and it is assigned already to my transaction type but I'm not sure if you think about this or something else.