cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM reported event message not send to EM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have customized expected events for example Arrive at Origin & Arrive at Destination TSP, when I report both these events from EM cockpit successfully sent to TM. Where as when I report these events from FU Execution Tab only event Arrive at Destination TSP sent to FO and EM as well, but same way when I report event Arrive at Origin sent to FO but not send to EM event handler, but this event type in Define Used Bus. Proc. Types, Appl. Obj. Types, and Evt Types-> set to EM Relevance of Event type in General Data tab and Event Mgmt. Relevance tab Evt Mgmt Rel. Method set to Check Function (Function Module) & EM Rel. Function configured to customized FM.

Above settings are same for event type Arrive at Destination TSP reporting events are send from TM to EM vice versa. But Arrive at Origin event message not able to send from TM to EM, I don't see any log message in SLG1 or /n/SAPTRX/ASAPLOG, any idea what I might be missing?

Event when I try to debug in program /SAPTRX/LASC2U05 it doesn't stops but for other event type it stopped in break point. What might an issue?

I appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Do you have separate Event Type configuration for these 2 events? First thing is you need to put a breakpoint in Event Types relevance for Arrive at Origin event type and see if the result is true.

Path: EM Interface->Define Application Interface->Define Used Bus Proc. Types.

Here select your BPT and goto Define Event Types and goto you Arrive at Origin relevance function and put a break point. The result should be "T".

Also, put a break point in /SAPTRX/LASC2F05 and not in /SAPTRX/LASC2U05 as you mentioned.

I am guessing there is an issue within your relevance function.

If still there is an issue, attach your Event Type config screen shots for both these events.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Vishnu