cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Logistics - Distribution Center & Replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in a Retail org, wherein I have multiple DCs - say Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata. We have listed all articles in all the DCs. For example, a Bag with article code B01001 is listed in all the DCs. The idea is to have stores closer to Delhi get replenished from Delhi DC, those closer to Mumbai get replenished from the Mum DC, and stores near Kol gets replenished from Kol DC. Each store has a priority set in SAP. So currently stores near Delhi are mapped to Delhi DC as default DC, those near Mum have default DC as Mumbai, etc.

Now when a stock say near Delhi is out of stock, it runs an Automated Replenishment Plan. If stock is 0 in Delhi, then we want to check the stock for the article in the next nearest DC, say Kolkata. If the article is available in Kolkata DC, then it should get replenished to the store from the Kolkata DC. In effect, we want to have a DC priority set for each store based on location/distance. How is it possible to achieve this in SAP?

Regards

Sujoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujoy

Have you tried to maintain supplying plants and priorities for the store using WB02 t-code ?

Regards

Alper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias ! However, any idea how do we meet the requirement using global ATP? Which module/feature?

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I am no expert in Global ATP, but as far as I know, Global ATP supports Rules-Based ATP Check.

You can have a look at this:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/d1/41c95360267614e10000000a174cb4/content.htm?framese... Regards Tobias

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

from my perspective, to meet your requirement, you need SAP Global ATP Solution. I don't think that it is possible in SAP Standard with only SAP ERP Solution in place.

Regards
Tobias