cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My paystubs PDF loading issue

Hi All,

We have enabled Standard Fiori app for My paystubs.

When we use IE 11 it works well.

When we use Chrome then PDF will be blank page, If we refresh the whole page then PDF will be shown with pay slip details.

We have same issue in SAP Fiori client 1.40 also, we need to reload the page to see the PDF content.

I saw few threads on this in SDN but didn't find an answer, in case if someone has solved this issue then kindly help us.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phanindra,

Yes Fiori recommends to be on latest patch. You will have to upgrade addon GBX01HR and 05 if required. As most of the new functionality and features will be included in the latest release. If not, try to implement notes and try. There are many notes where payslips are not visible.

Also check the security option in google chrome. Chrome disables the pdf loading sometimes and you need to disable web security in order to see the pdf(payslips)

–disable-web-security

There is an option in google chrome on the address bar, when you load the app, you should see one security sign, which is not allowing pdf to load. click and allow. Check if this is what you get in chrome.

Else implement correction notes on top of backend level 00.

If you are at sp02 in backend, you can go for :

Additional Notes to be applied in the backend (on top of GBX01HR, SP02 )

2199503 - My Paystubs V2(ODATA) : PDF Payslips not displayed.

Regards,

Tejas

lynn_lin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Phanindra,

Are you using version 1 app?

If yes, update Gateway component to SP06 as per guide App Implementation: My Paystubs (Version 1) - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Libra...

Regards,

Lynn

0 Kudos

Hi Lin,

we are using Version 2.

Front end component is Support pack 2.

Back end component is support pack 0.

Does both needs to be at same level ?

As Backend will impact upgrade needs rigorous testing for all modules and we may not be doing it in near future.