cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management deviation %

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured dynamic credit check and also entered 20% allowed deviation for sales orders already approved for credit. My issue is that even if I increase the sales order amount by 10% a credit check is performed and the order is credit blocked if exposure exceeds credit limit. How do I control that a credit check is performed on an existing sales order only if the value is increased by more than 20%.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish Arora,

The filed "deviation%" always comes into effect with field "Number of days", and they only influence orders which had been credit blocked first then released later. For orders which had the credit status "Approved" first, the system always executes a credit check when subsequent changes made to the orders.

So, if the orders which were approved after creation, you need to apply your own logic to meet your requirement. For orders which were credit blocked after creation and then released later, you could set field "deviation %" and "number of days" together to meet your requirement.

You may check following note for detailed information:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/718260

Best regards,
Crystal Lin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Crystal Lin. I notice that Deviation % works without specifying no. of days as well if the order is in Released status

Answers (0)