cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which report or transaction displays in massive way invoices?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I want to know if SAP has an stadard transaction to display in massive way invoices (as a list). Now I am using FBL1Nand FB03 to see one by one vendors invoices/documents.

I am not sure if I can download a report from some table. I need to display Document Number (FI), date, reference, Purchase Order, amount, posting date and account.

Any help related of this topic can help me a lot.

AR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for all your support. I think I'll download MIR5 and FB03 lists to do my work.

Regards,

AR

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

If FB03 catering your requirement:

Try this one:

Tcode : FB03.

Click on Document List

Now give your inputs and execute it.

You will find the list of documents posted as per your inputs.

GopalK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopal,

Thank you very much, using FB03 helps me a lot. But I have  a problem, I can´t display the amounts on the list and I need it.

Regards,

AR

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arturo,

you can go to BSEG table and display your document list. To get it downloaded in a short enter transaction code:

%PC

Then you have a way do save this list.

Check also other report to have all documents line items displayed:

S_ALR_87012313 G/L Corresponding Accounts

S_ALR_87009826 Compact Document Journal

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oi Marssel,

Muito obregado pela ajuda.

Unfortunately, it does not work, looking for BSEG, search spends a lot of time. And both transactions that you provided display more information that I need.

Regards,

AR

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arturo,

You can check the report MIR5 for list of invoices. However, it does not display the FI invoices i.e.posted through FI. However, you can also get invoice details, by selecting the invoice document types in dynamic selections of the report or  by transaction code also you can get.

Regards,

Mukthar