Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Management in 1.28

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All,

I noticed in the Summary thread for what's new in 1.28 there is a note about page management.  I personally do not see this option in Compose.

I can add.  That's it.   There is a small up arrow on bottom right corner, but nothing expands up.  There is no page sorter.   My install?  or is this something that isn't working quite right?

thanks

james

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

This may be due to the fact that you are using a "touch-screen" notebook and/or device. Currently in the 1.28 release, some users may have difficulty with this functionality of hitting the up arrow with their mouse. Our development team is working on getting this fixed and resolved in the next update and we are aware of the issue.

For the time being you may need to use the touch screen functionality to press that particular button. If the above is not the case, we would be curious to know what kind of set up you currently have. You can always reach the team at support.lumira@sap.com

Best regards,

K

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks!  You are correct here.   Its a docked laptop.  with a touch primary screen.  If I drop Lumira on the touch screen and use my finger it works.

the mouse does not work on the touch screen nor the two standard monitors attached.

thanks!

james

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James

Did you do an update install from previous version?. If so can you clean you .sapvi folders from your home folder and try.

Also are you using any custom extension installed in previous version and upgraded along with it to the new version

Regards

Shankar

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It was an update from 1.28.2..which was an update from 1.27...updated. from.. you get the idea.

I uninstalled, clear .sapvi folder ... installed. 

still nothing.

thanks for ideas.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Throwing things at the wall here, hoping something sticks...

What OS?

Screen resolution should be a minimum of 1280 x 720.

Can you duplicate the behavior on other computers? (particularly ones with different OS or better yet, not imaged by your IT)

Lap top? What make?

Check updates for Video Driver(?).

RAM - recommended = 4GIG

Lumira install dir?

Essentially, looking for anything that may be different between your environment and "normal" environment.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (@CRnAnalytics) (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPLumira/boards

Visit the SCN Lumira Community: http://scn.sap.com/community/lumira

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Windows 7 (64bit)

8G RAM

IE10

I keep the PC updated as much as can be given corp policies.

Screen resolution is way beyond 1280x720

I will look at a couple of other installs.  We are looking at rolling this out to others..but we are taking it slow..

I am guessing its my pc.. given Tammy's response.

When I find answer.. will update.

james

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Installed 1.28.3 from scratch.  No change.

james

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Might be worth asking SAP Support, referencing this link and the SAP Help documentation

I don't see it either.

linda_peruzzi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Look on the right hand side of your screenshot...there is an up arrow...click that and the page selector should be displayed where you can select pages and also reorder them as desired.  Hopefully I understood the ask 🙂

Cheers,

...Linda 

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes.  Nothing happens when hitting that Up Arrow.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

James -

I clicked the arrow and found the page management

Page management

Thank you Linda for your help

linda_peruzzi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Strange...was your document created in a previous version of Lumira?  Have you saved it in 1.28.3?  Just wondering if you need to resave to ensure the pages are recognized with new feature.   Like Tammy, I am also on 1.28.3.    Sorry, not sure what else to recommend except putting a ticket in. 

Best,

...LInda

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I will put in a ticket.  I created a new file from some excel data..  so its not revision related.

james

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I just grabbed 1.28.3

There is no Page selector panel in my Lumira.  Based on Screen shots, its seems to be at bottom of Compose Window.  I got nothing. 

Will try to remove completely..and install 1.28.3 from scratch.

thanks!

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am thinking they mean this as outlined in the SAP Help:

SAP Lumira, desktop edition User Guide

Which version of Lumira are you susing - 1.28.2 or 1.28.3?