cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Type is not visible in Monitor batch risk analysis job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on GRC 10.1 SP09. and ran Batch risk Analysis (Full sync) with values *.. Now the Data is populated in the Reports. In results we are getting System user, Super user, Firefighters . Since our requirement is to show only Dialog users--

So now I ran batch risk analysis with the User type as Dialog user and remaining values as *. Again the same result. When we saw the Monitor Batch Risk Analysis --> Show Parameters. The User Type selection is not shown. Remaining others like system, users, usergroups, roles, profiles. All were showed.

I checked the SAP Notes but not able to find this. Is there any Note for this and how to overcome the scenario(run Batch Risk analysis with user type-Dialog is sufficient?).

attached the screenshot

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

To get batch risk analysis results for dialog user type only,you need to enhance the domain GRAC_SOD_PP_ADDL_FILTER and program GRAC_BATCH_RISK_ANALYSIS

Refer the below SAP note for manual steps

1735089 - Management report shows non-dialog users

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Thanks for the details. But we are on 10.1 SP09 all these corrections were already present.

I ran Batch Risks analysis with the USer type= Dialog. the latest is still showing system, super users.

How to get only Dialog users in the Report- Risk violations.

navigation: Reports & analytics->access dashboards->risk violations-> drilldown.

Regards,

Ravi.

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

if possible could you share screen shots of Maintain Exclude objects for batch risk analysis and Execute batch risk analysis from SPRO

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

I also tried with  usergroups  like maintained few Usergroups(super, Firefighter) in Exclude Objects and ran the Batch risk analysis. Today when i have seen the excude objects in SPRO it is empty. After execution do these values erase.

Please help me go get only dialog users in reports.

Regards,

Ravi.

Message was edited by: ravi kumar

Message was edited by: ravi kumar

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Share your Maintain Exclude objects for batch risk analysis screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Yesterday i maintained but strange today when i have seen it s empty.

attached the screnshot.

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

check and implement the below Note and then try to add user groups

1750549 - Maintain Exclude Objects (User groups) configuration times out on saving

Refer the below Wiki for cross check

Understanding Management Dashboards for Access Risk Analysis - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN...

Regards

Baithi