cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCP WebIDE to onP GW not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a subscribed-HCP-WebIDE license which we are trying to connect to our onPremise GW system. We are using the Cloud Connector.

We have configured the Cloud Connector per the documentation and we are a seeing a GREEN during the CHECK of the connection.

However, when creating a project in WebIDE, during the Service definition step, we are getting an error "Unable to access the selected system....."

There is also a DUMP in the backend GW system...

Call of service /sap/opu/odata/$metadata terminated because of an error. The following error text was processed in system GWX : Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible.The error occurred on the application server XXXXXXX1. The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

Anyone faced this issue before? Any ideas?

SRB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you share 'system mapping' & 'Destination configuration' setting screenshots?

If you have CHROME browser installed, open developer tools, execute service definition step again, check console part for more troubleshooting.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitendra. I have attached herewith.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

sap-client, WebIDEAdditionalData is not required (IMO)

Just to make sure, are you able to execute same OData service at backend level? Is that OData service (on GWD) in activate mode?

Looping for more inputs

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra, Thanks for the input.

We have oData services on our GW system that work fine but the place it errors out is one step before I choose any oData service. It errors out as soon as I specify the connection. It does not show me the list of oData services which it should once the connection is established.

Thanks

SRB

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Are you sure your protocol should be set to https?

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitendra & Jamie.

We figured out that we were using way too many Additional Parameters and that some of them were causing the issue.

Once we filtered it to only those we need, it started working.

Thanks

SRB

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We figured out that we were using way too many Additional Parameters and that some of them were causing the issue.

Once we filtered it to only those we need, it started working.

Just to confirm, did it work after removing sap-client, WebIDEAdditionalData parameters from additional parameters?

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kept the client info. Just  removed some of the Additional Parameters.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Would you mind sharing the current 'Additional properties' screenshot? Would be helpful for those who might encounter with similar issue as yours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

odata_abap,ui5_execute_abap,dev_abap,odata_xs

Answers (0)