cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surcharge calculation on customer payment after due date

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to configure a condition for 15 % surcharge from 30 days from bill receipt/due date on customer payment. I have searched in forum as for IS utility, but we don not have this in system.

Do this need a separate condition type or any other way in sap to calculate the same in payment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Google -> 'late payment fee site:sap.com'. Check with FI consultant, I'm pretty sure there is some process in FI for that. It's FI/AR territory, not SD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found many post but the solution is only for SAP Business, but we are on SAP r/3 ECC6.0 EHP4.

and do not find any solution or the steps in any post i searched.

May be I am missing somewhere, could you assist and send the link for the post which have the solution on this.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Late fees are the FI realm and I'm not an FI consultant, that's why I suggested you should speak to one.

Obviously you won't find a solution for the exact steps listed, but why are you convinced these steps are the right solution to begin with?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you rephrase your content as I am not clear on your requirement.  Is it such that if the payment is not received within 30 days from the date of invoice, then some percentage of surcharge should be levied ?  If so, many times, this topic has been discussed in SCN and all you have to do is to search in SCN or Google

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If payment not received within due date,lets say 30, then some percent of surchase (per annum calculation declared somewhere) should be levied .

I have searched the forum, but did not get the correct answer as either go with condition procedure or with any enhancement.

Kindly guide.